Monday, June 28, 2010

Summertime, And The Livin's Easy

I found my Duaflex the other day while I was cleaning my studio space and realized I haven't been experimenting with it like I wanted so I took a couple of shots around the house. I think I'm going to use it at Sebastian's party to see how it captures people. Little people that don't stand still for very long.

I know some people like to use a contraption but I'm pretty happy with the images after editing.

And here's how it looked through the viewfinder without a contraption and before editing.

And this is how I'm going to do my hair all summer when I don't have time/want to wash it. Two little buns at the nape of my neck to tame the chaos.

I saw Leigh-Ann's new favorite summer hair trick. How do you fix your hair when the temps rise?

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment