Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Samantha Pynn

Canadian decorator, Samantha Pynn is the host of the television show Pure Design, which originally only aired in Canada, but was recently added to the HGTV USA line-up. I've actually never watched the show myself but I've been wanting to because her online portfolio is pretty fabulous! Here's a look at some of my favorite projects:

Sam 1.jpg
Sam 3.jpg
Sam 2.jpgSam 5.jpg
Michelle Chad Dining Room and Office.jpgMichelle  Chad Dining Room and Office.jpg
Ania  Walter's Bedroom.jpg
Ania  Walter's Bedroom 2.jpg
Sam and Stevie 3.jpg
Sam  Stevie Living Dining Room.jpgSam and Stevie.jpg
Tiffany's bedroom 1.jpg
Tiffany's bedroom 2.jpgTiffany's bedroom 3.jpg
Allan's BAchelor Pad 3.jpgAllan's BAchelor Pad 1.jpg
Allan's BAchelor Pad 4.jpgAllan's BAchelor Pad 5.jpg
Chetna  Bhups Living and Dining Room 2.jpg
Chetna  Bhups Living and Dining Room.jpg

I love that the rooms she designs are so inviting, fresh, chic and full of personality. I also love that she integrates affordable pieces (like the Ikea Linus dining chairs!) and sustainable eco-friendly design.

Have you watched her show?

No comments:

Post a Comment