Friday, June 25, 2010

Invitations Are Out

We're having a small little party so it didn't take long to make these invitations. I just cut out some card stock, added graph paper with double-sided tape, layered washi tape, added my information, and addressed and stamped the backs. Post cards!

I got the inspiration from a shower my friend, Ashley, threw for her sister recently. I was able to use things I had on hand and manage to use the color scheme for Sebastian's truck party instead of something overly themed. And since Sebastian can't read I'll share with you that we ordered what we thought was an adult's fist-sized back hoe to match the little dump truck and bulldozer that my grandmother bought him on our Florida vacation. It's hard to translate scale ratios and there wasn't anything to compare it to in the pictures so we didn't realize we had actually ordered something about five times larger. Sebastian is going to be one happy little boy when he opens a back hoe the size of his little sister.

Happy weekend.
xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment