Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh, Hello!

source

Well we've been a little preoccupied these last few days with getting ready for and leaving for a little (big) trip! (Thank you for the concerned e-mails!) Let's just say my kids already have sand in places where the sun don't shine and I'm currently on my fifth piece of salt water taffy. We watched my brother graduate from flight school on Tuesday morning and are now enjoying a fantastic view of the Gulf of Mexico, sans tar balls. I'll be in and out but it may be a little quieter on the blog front for a few days. Can you blame me?

If you need me, send me an e-mail. I may or may not respond until the 14th unless it is related to our upcoming RVA Summer Camp class which is still on sale here. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out a few of my new sponsors if you haven't already!

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment