Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bedroom Closet Progress

Last night I got started on painting the bedroom closet. I ended up going with Mythic Paint #034-4 as seen below:

DSCN4741

Here's what I started with:

DSCN4735DSCN4734
in person the paint color looked like a yucky peachy beige
Here's what I have so far:

DSCN4745DSCN4748

As you can see, I'm only part of the way there. I still have to paint the shelves, the borders, and the edges. I realized last night that the paint brush I had was too old and stiff to work with and the white can of paint from a previous project we thought we could use, had dried up. So I had to hit pause until we were able to pick up those items from the store this morning. I think I have everything I need now so I'll continue working on it again later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment