Friday, June 4, 2010

Did You Miss Us?

Slightly brain dead tonight but just enjoyed the best 2nd Mother's Day possible. It included a 1/2 hour massage and pedicure (late Mother's Day present from my husband), all the laundry getting caught up (by my husband), having time to myself to take a nap (thanks, husband), having time to myself to work on a spontaneous project (can you guess who took Sebastian to the YMCA with him?), and then a fun little night on the town people watching and playing with Ruby (and husband). We saw Elsie, Jeremy and Courtney at The Moxie for the Wholly Craft Show and Doren and Sarah on our way home. It was quite the eventful day!

I don't have much left after all that eventfulness but I'll be back with something pretty soon. I made a summery top out of an XXL plaid shirt before Art Walk and worked up a lot of courage to wear it out in public. It felt good to make something that turned out exactly like I wanted!

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment