Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Blog Reveal!

A quick look back....

Below is the very first header I used when I first started out...

flowers&stripes-header-original

Those of you who've been with around a couple of months will probably remember this header which I paired with the basic minima blog template and used through the Summer of 2009 and into the first quarter of this year...

title-979w-thin2

In the second half of spring I started to experiment with a new blog template and designed a completely different header...

Picture 2

...and over the past few weeks I've worked with my website designer Patricia of Mira Belleza Studio to improve on that to create what you see today!

Among the things that are new:
  • A navigation bar at the top
  • Custom fonts :)
  • Topics and sub-topics on the side bar
  • A link to my twitter page {i recently signed up!} right next to the links to my facebook and bloglovin pages
I hope you like it as much as I do! Stay tuned tomorrow for a giveaway {that pink link at the top of the right side column will be activated}!

No comments:

Post a Comment