Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Little Drive By Time

On my way to take hubby to the airport today, I diverted from the path and took some pictures in one of my favorite neighborhoods here in Oklahoma City. 


This pretty flower bed below is in a median.  Isn't that a great way to beautify a neighborhood?



Now doesn't the home below just make you sigh? Love that ivy!


A great Beaver Cleaver type home.

I would have loved to take more pictures but Paul said, "Stacey, you know you are kind of eccentric." I said, "Wouldn't you just love to live in an older established neighborhood like this?" He said, "I don't think these are my kind of people....it all looks a little too hoity toity civilized."

Why is it that most men think they are Daniel Boone at heart?

You can see more pictures of this gorgeous neighborhood by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment