Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The June Inspiration Wall


This wall of cheap clipboards from Wal-Mart has been one of my best late night ideas. It's been a practical way to keep things colorful on such a big wall, served as my inspiration board, and allowed me to practice the habit of rearranging without things getting too out of control around here. You can see the walls of seasons past here.

A lot of the images I put on my clipboards are from magazines I find at garage sales or catalogs I receive (Urban Outfitters, J. Crew, Anthropologie, etc.) and little bits of crafting left overs. I try to change it out every month according to seasons and trends and upcoming projects. Right now it's full of summer time images and colors and things that always make me want to sit down and make something pretty.

I got Brett the 'Let's Stay Home' print from Ashley G for his birthday in April and hope to get it framed soon. Until then, it's hanging in a safe spot where little hands can't pull it down without having to make a lot of noise moving a large bench.

How do you stay inspired?

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment