Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sex and the City 2 -Interiors Preview

sex_and_the_city_2_viahollywood-spy
Sex and the City 2 might be getting bad reviews, but regardless of that and the cheesy advertising, I'm a loyal fan so I'm watching it, especially because if nothing else, at least I know I'll get to admire fabulous interiors...
sex_and_the_city_2_carrie at home apartment
I can't wait to see all of Carrie and Big's newly decorated grown-up apartment!
big on sofa sex and the city 2
A navy sofa? Yes please!
sex_and_the_city_2_big and carrie apartment
Unique coffee table and how cute is that blue ottoman Carrie is sitting on?
carrie's apt sex and the city 2
I'm absolutely loving the headboard upholstered in Velvet Gate Tuxedo. It looks beautiful with the overall palette and the Rococo Damask wallpaper. The Hallings Secretary desk for late night writing also looks great and provides inspiration to those of us with small spaces. I'm guessing the bedroom isn't the only place Carrie writes in though. Hopefully they'll show us a dedicated office!
carrie and big dining room sex and the city 2
I can't decide from this shot whether I love or hate the kitchen backsplash, but the dining chairs look elegant upholstered in the Belgravia fabric.
sex_and_the_city_2_viafilmshaft_2
Looks like the scenes shot in Morocco will be grand and colorful
satc2-viametrodotcodotuk
sex_and_the_city_2_viafilmshaft
Are you watching the movie this week? Have you been a fan since the series first came out?


No comments:

Post a Comment