Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beds For Boys




source

Sebastian is getting a bigger bed for his birthday so I've been doing some research online to see if he has an opinion on anything. I'm hoping to show him some of these beds in the morning to see which one he likes the most. I've been on the look out for some vintage headboards/footboards because many of them are full sized but keep going back and forth between slightly ornamental or clean lines. I saw one similar to the last photo at Charley's flea market today but it came with a bedroom set and we didn't need the other pieces. I'm thinking I might even be able to get the same effect by having some wood stained and sealed and just attaching them to the metal frame...we'll see.

Add it to the project list!
xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment