Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Mixture of Sunshine and Freshly Mowed Grass

Ruby and I spent some time on our favorite outdoor quilt while the boys played on the tree swing. I did a little photo shoot on the automatic 'sports' setting to capture all the candid shots I could.

I caught Ruby admiring my curls...

...I mean trying to pull them out.

I told her she'd have her own hair some day...

And I hope it's curly like mine...

...but even if it's not...

...the boys won't be able to resist that face.

And now for Ruby's new trick.

I give you...the plank pose!

And a rest before she attempts...

...a modified downward dog pose!

In the meantime, we've got quite the circus going on mid-yard. Sebastian asks Brett to push him up to the stratosphere and like any dad would, Brett complies. My next project may need to be a pit full of balls to land in or a huge trampoline that he can bounce off of before he's launched into the pit of balls.

Or we can all just sit safely on the quilt and take pictures of each other.


Somehow I don't think he'll buy into that.

xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. Sponsor highlight and class excitement coming this way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment