Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

We're having an old college friend over which means my house will get mostly picked up (it's the messiest it's been since we moved in thanks to lots of online work needing done) and we'll push pause on the busy week to reminisce and laugh because Brad is one of the funniest people we know. I'll also try to keep up with my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I've been doing it every other day so it's really like a 60 day shred now. Don't tell her we had frozen custard on our date last night.

xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. I was trying to load a cute video of Ruby and her favorite toy but it was taking about an hour too long so maybe soon. I have about 40 videos of her in the vault but have a hard time getting them online. Must soon resort to using the iPhone video. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment