Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Little Blog Talk and a Song



I was reading a blog the other day and the owner spoke of her likes and dislikes on blogs. One of the main issues she addressed was music. She absolutely doesn't like music on blogs and many of the people who commented didn't either.

Hmmm....I do like music.



When I was painting my son's room a couple of weeks ago I listened to Tina's music from Cherry Hill Cottage and also Valerie's music from Glimpse of my World. Of course, I constantly go around humming "Stranger on the Shore" after visiting Kim at Dear Daisy Cottage. I can just hear that clarinet in my head!


We don't all listen to the same music but that's fun to me.

Anyway, my son had his very last vocal concert in high school tonight. Those kids are so amazing I can't even begin to describe it. One of the songs they sang was "Perhaps Love". I don't have a recording of the kids singing it but do you remember the John Denver/Placido Domingo version?



My mom and I loved it years ago and played it over and over!

I hope you like this song today. It's playing on my Playlist. Let me know your thoughts about blog music. You won't hurt my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment