Monday, May 24, 2010

In Love With...

This beautiful Connecticut home featured in Elle Decor's June issue...

modern-country-home-ed0610-zelenko-11
Oh how I'd love to spend a lazy summer afternoon in that hammock taking in the gorgeous landscape!
modern-country-home-ed0610-zelenko-05
How charming are those cafe-style chairs on the terrace?
modern-country-home-ed0610-zelenko-04
Sun-drenched spaces always look so amazing.
modern-country-home-ed0610-zelenko-09
I wouldn't mind doing the dishes in that kitchen considering I'd have an amazing view looking out the window!
modern-country-home-ed0610-zelenko-06
I'm loving those chrome chairs! I wonder what the seats are upholstered with?
modern-country-home-ed0610-zelenko-07
I love when rooms featured in our favorite glossy magazines include affordable furniture.The white sofas are from IKEA!

*All photos by Miguel Flores-Vianna

No comments:

Post a Comment