Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Afternoon


Today I rode the Vespa by myself after much prompting from Brett. I kept imagining myself sliding it on the pavement and needing skin grafts and having both arms in casts and not being able to hold my baby. And then I got on and it was pretty much like riding a bicycle that weighs 350 pounds and after going around the block once I decided I was pretty much a scooter girl. We're going to end up doing paper, rock, scissors about who gets to ride it and who gets to watch the kids.

Brett put Twilight in our Netflix queue for me (and we got it today) so he got to take the Vespa out on a joy ride for awhile this evening. He came back happy and now we're brewing some decaf and settling in for a late night movie (that we've already seen but both unashamedly enjoyed) that we'll probably pay for in the morning. Yep.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment