Monday, May 24, 2010

A Little Fashion Talk

Girls - grab a Diet Coke and let's talk about clothes!



Going back to work this fall has had me thinking or obsessing alot about clothes. I love clothes and I always have! I do like to shop although I don't often find things I have to have.


The other day I discovered Merona Mondays on the Target website. Those smart people show you how to put together three different outfits with a few pieces from Target. Let me confess that I see things at Target all the time that I think are cute but then I think, "Well, everyone in Edmond will be wearing that and we will all know which rack it came from." Silly, I know. Look at how they are changing up these outfits, though. I just love looking at this kind of stuff.


(All pictures from Target website. Please don't sue me.)

Where do you like to shop? Do you know of any fashion (term used very loosely) sites or blogs that are fun and for real people? Please share!

Oh, as a teacher I do dress professionally but suits are not required. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment