Monday, August 30, 2010

Small Craft Video Sneak Peek

Hi! Elsie and I spent a good part of today filming videos for Small Craft, our upcoming online class. We are each doing 3 projects in video sessions! While we were at it, we filmed a quick little sneak peek video for you...

Small Craft from elsie flannigan on Vimeo.

Small_Craft

IMG_7659

This is one of Elsie's favorite projects. It's called the 'Gramma Chic Diaper Bag'! I'm pretty sure this is what I was wanting to do with my mustard yellow train case when Ruby was born. I still have it and I think it's going to get a makeover for fall!

IMG_7875

Don't you love those adorable handmade dresses on our 'studio' backdrop?!

Bonus

P.S. Earlybird registration includes a download of all 6 of Elsie's paper doll designs as a fun bonus! There are 5 girls plus a cute dress set that you can print out at home! Register here. (all photos Elsie's.)

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment