Sunday, August 15, 2010

Elsie's Simple Goals Challenge

The dear Elsie Flannigan has recently invited anyone interested in joining her in setting four simple goals to fulfill before the end of the year. The point is to pick a few things that aren't hard to accomplish but that might not get done if you don't give them specific attention and then to reward yourself after you've met them. I like the emphasis on simple! Here are my goals.

1. Organize my week on Sunday evening so I'm on top of new responsibilities and schedules.

2. Get into the habit of writing notes and sticking them in my boys' backpacks.

3. Make space once a month to paint/art journal/collage all weekend.

4. Become a regular reader of a cooking blog.

I'm sticking these up on my computer dashboard and posting them on a note in my studio so I'll be reminded of them often. Here are the guidelines and a place to link back in case you, too, need a little motivation in the goal department. Thanks, Elsie, for a fun challenge! Are any of you already joining in?

xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. I think my reward needs to be a family road trip to Austin, TX!

No comments:

Post a Comment