Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Rooster Party Time Again!

The rooster loving tradition continues!

I have to tell you....when I was in middle school, my friend's mom had a collection of roosters.

At the time I thought that was so bizaare. Hmmmm....times change. :)

Today I'm just showing a few new ones that have joined the flock.

This pretty white rooster was a gift from my sweet friend Cynthia. 

He's really a pitcher but he came outside for better picture taking today.


You know I love my cup towels! 

Couldn't pass this one up.


Would you like a Diet Coke while you are here?

We have beautiful napkins to go along with your drink.


Curse my picture taking skills!

Turn your head sideways please.  Can you see that pretty rooster?  He's on the side of a beautiful photo album sent to me by Dawn at Cottage State of Mind. 
She also sent a really neat rooster trivet.

Did you know that awhile back Dawn held a give away on her blog. 
The girl is so sweet that she sent a gift to everyone who entered! Wow, I still can't get over that.

Thank you Dawn!

Thank you also to Barb at Barb's Bella Vista for gathering all of us together to flaunt some roosters again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment