Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On Wednesday I ...

source

* Thought it was Tuesday all day long.

* Lost my temper over bath time. I apologized.

* Got a peek at my son's preschool and realized what's about to happen. I held him in my lap at bedtime and felt him outgrow me a little bit more.

* Started in on Thank You notes from Sebastian's birthday. Yep.

* Wore a thrifted dress and felt pretty all day.

* Thought about moving houses someday.

* Practiced empathy instead of offense.

* Politely pointed out to the jeweler at the mall that they hadn't in fact fixed my wedding ring.

* Couldn't get the songs 'Time After Time' by Cyndi Lauper and 'Every Rose Has A Thorn' by Bret Michaels out of my head. I prefer the first one but I keep seeing Bret Michaels concert signs downtown.

* Read a few more pages of 'Eat, Pray, Love'.

* Got two whole hours to catch up on online work and barely made a dent.

* Made Ruby laugh.

* Enjoyed three cups of coffee.

* Avoided the laundry but watered the yard.

* Listened to the latest Mates of State album over dinner at the table.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment