Sunday, August 29, 2010

Don't Hate Me For What Is About To Happen In Your Mouth

source

Brett and I have been watching a lot of Pushing Daisies these last few days when the stars have aligned and both kids have taken long naps AT THE SAME TIME. (Noted: This is when I should've been cleaning.) The result has been an overwhelming urge for a piece of pie. Or a pie sampler.

source

So, I told Brett that I wanted him to take me to a pie shop for my birthday and he agreed it was better than going bowling, which was my first suggestion. We have a bowling joke but it's only funny to us.

source

We plan on going to see Eat, Pray, Love before we enjoy our pie because I finally finished the book this weekend and the first third is all about indulging in delicious foods. For those who have and will ask, I enjoyed the book. It was an indulgence in itself.

source

Speaking of indulgences...

source

I love food with a sense of humor.
If today was the first day of your new diet, I apologize.
xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment