Thursday, August 19, 2010

Megan Mullally's Home

My favorite feature in the latest issue of Elle Decor, is that of Megan Mullally's (Karen Walker!) Hollywood home. A quick look:

In the dining room, I love the idea of using Suzani panels to add interest and color to the walls.
Megan-Mullally-hollywood-homes-ed0910-06
I love that the accessories bring in fun punches of color in the living room...
Megan-Mullally-hollywood-homes-ed0910-02
...and in the breakfast room. When the room is otherwise pretty neutral it doesn't take a lot to make a high impact.
Megan-Mullally-hollywood-homes-ed0910-04
In the bedroom I love the simplicity of the decor...
Megan-Mullally-hollywood-homes-ed0910-08
...the floor-to-ceiling windows (and the gorgeous light they bring in!) make the room.
Megan-Mullally-hollywood-homes-ed0910-09
Last but not least, her pups are so incredibly adorable! I wonder if they go to a local LA dog park...I think they'd get along with Little Foot :-)
Megan-Mullally-hollywood-homes-ed0910-05
See the rest of the home here.

No comments:

Post a Comment