Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Road Trip!

We're in Oklahoma for a sanity saving visit with my family and promise to do not much at all except whatever we want. We are making a little stop in Dallas/Frisco to see more relatives and possibly IKEA! I still have to measure my trunk but I've got my eye on something big to bring home to surprise my husband.

If you're in OKC or Tulsa I'll smile and wave as we drive home! I promise to be back this way and think next time (when I have someone to entertain the kids) I'll be making plans ahead of time to hang out with anyone who could use a cup of coffee and some good thrifting conversation. Or maybe a thrifting adventure!

I'll be back with some vintage lovelies soon, though. I plan on borrowing the internet from the library parking lot as often as I need to!

xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. Raise your hand if you're from/in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment