Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beautiful Storage: Semikolon

Picture 18.png
home of Sabrina Linn as seen in Canadian House and Home

Chances are you've seen Semikolon boxes before. Maybe in inspirational images like the one above, or at the store {Container Store and Barnes and Noble carries them}. I had seen and admired few pieces myself here but never paid attention to who made them. When I found out a company called Semikolon made them, I immediately popped on over to their website and was in awe at how fabulously extensive their collection was. Being the geek that I am, I get excited about things like this!

semikolon-displaysemikolon-store

They make a nice variety of pieces most which come in a choice of several beautiful colors! Here's a quick look at a few:

desktopfiledocumentbox
L: desktop file; R: document box
acordionfileboldmagazinebox
L: accordion file; R: magazine box
SemikolonMultimediaBoxSpringColl_x
multimedia box
SemikolonDocumentBoxAutmnColl_x
document box
photolibraryphotobox-navy
L: photo library; R: photo box

Find Semikolon products by googling them - different retailers and online shops carry a different selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment