Monday, July 12, 2010

In The Studio



I think I've managed to finish two projects a day with one running project taking four plus days for the last week! I never thought I'd say this but this woman needs a break from the studio. As much work as it's been, I've really enjoyed having a productive distraction.

I got a text from Brett Monday night saying he was going to call me soon so I got the kids ready for bed and read three extra stories until the phone finally rang. We had terrible service so I was distracted when Sebastian started doing somersaults on his bed to make Ruby laugh. She would giggle and he'd do it again and then yell loudly, "Look what I did!" I was mid-sentence when he flipped off his bed, kicked his fan and chair, and hit the floor. It was quiet and I think I probably said something I shouldn't have and told Brett I had to go. He seemed stunned but then I saw a little blood on his hand and he told me his nose hurt. It turned out to only be a little cut and he was no worse for wear but I'm going to make sure that next time I get to talk to Brett, there aren't any somersaults involved.

xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. I think it's about time for some vintage love on this blog. Expect a post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment