Monday, July 26, 2010

Abra Cadabra

I've replaced the old chairs with the new ones.

I spray painted a wooden candelabra with Krylon paint in Celery. Three thin coats.

I'm thinking about painting Ruby's high chair white so it'll fit in with the rest of the crowd. The table is from Craigslist, too. It's kind of wonky and needs another coat of white paint to cover up some art projects from months past but it's shape is great.

Sebastian and I have been having some interesting conversations lately. One of the running themes has been how much he loves anything that is 'red all over'. He wants a new house that is all red and has twenty train rooms and a big swimming pool. He thinks we should paint these yellow chairs red.

Don't worry. I don't keep red spray paint in the house.

He also told me in the car today that he wants Daddy to come home. Me, too, son. Me, too.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment