Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Head Is Full


Every Monday should start off with dashes of pink and a spot of aqua! Summertime Mondays at least. My little sewing machine has been earning her keep this past week and there is more tomorrow! It's been super fun to whip out some new and challenging projects for our upcoming HOME EC class (see below!) and I'm feeling a little high from all of this productivity. Ruby and Sebastian have been absolutely fantastic despite their Daddy being away and have been entertaining each other and mostly sleeping when they should so that I can finish these big projects. I'm so thankful.

Speaking of thankful, I have a lovely new group of sponsors for July that I'd like to introduce you to. Take a little tour through their blogs and shops when you need a good distraction today. I'm proud to have them on Smile And Wave and thankful for their support. I also want to thank all of you for the encouragement as we adjust to having Brett gone for awhile. It means a lot.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment