Friday, July 16, 2010

Paul's Valley, Oklahoma


Hmmm...not sure about this new Blogger set up since I can't easily figure out how to insert text between photos (share your knowledge in the comment section, please!).  

We've been hanging out in PV with a day trip to Frisco, TX to visit my cousins/aunt/uncle and wander through IKEA.  Sebastian loved the kids' play space and I loved not having to yell for him to get off the beds or to quit hiding in the display closets.  I picked up a few things for everyone in the family but still haven't quite made up my mind about the larger purchase.  It was nice to see it in real life but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to get it back to my house.  The whole trip was worth getting to hear about and share in the anticipation of some exciting news having to do with Ruby and Sebastian's future second cousin/s!  Congratulations S and B families!!!

The photos above are a few Hipstamatic shots I took of Sebastian and his favorite part of Paul's Valley.  I used the regular camera on my iPhone for the last two.  I've got some work to finish up tomorrow and the next day while we're hanging out with my family but I'll be back with some eye candy soon!  Thanks for the response to a possible get together/thrifting adventure on a future trip!  I'm brain storming!!

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment