Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This is my 1,000th Post Post

I am not organized enough to ever anticipate a major blog milestone and have a party, or something more...organized. However, I do have some lovely vintage to share from the last few trips around town so they are going to fill in as the exciting cast of the 1,000th post. Without further delay...

Thrifted
Melmac-like dishes with the most fantastic floral design. I snagged all six.

Thrifted
A set of four dinner plates, saucers, and bowls in this lovely vintage pattern.

Weekend Thrifting Loot
I also picked up a couple of pant suit hangers for art prints, two vintage sheets, and a soft linen table cloth in a floral print.

Thrifted Vintage
This little sweater was cut off at the sleeves but will look adorable over a long-sleeved onesie and paired with skinny jeans and mocs!

Thrifted Vintage
This sweet little corduroy coat is a 3T but I couldn't leave it at the store for such a great price. I'm thinking an exchange of some colorful buttons will give it that extra pop to make it even more unique.
Thrifted Vintage

The vintage shown above and myself would like to thank you for celebrating our 1,000th post together. We couldn't have done it without you. ;)

xoxo,
Rachel

No seriously, I am so thankful for my loyal readers and the support you've shown Smile And Wave just by checking in often. I appreciate you all, commenters and lurkers alike! This space wouldn't be the same if it weren't shared. You guys are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment