Friday, October 22, 2010

I Used To Wear OshKosh

Ruby!
I found these OshKosh pants a few months ago and they finally fit this growing little girl.

OshKosh Heart Pockets!
I love the railroad conductor look but my favorite part are these heart-shaped pockets!

Her Version of Crawling
I paired them with Ruby's brown Mary Jane's from Old Navy last year and I'm afraid it's the last time those feet will fit into them.

Somebody Give Me A Ride!
With so many vintage dresses in the closet it was getting hard to want to put them on her when all she wanted to do was crawl through the dirt in the front yard so these pants are going to get their fair share of play time.

Checking For Squirrels
I'm not sure how much OshKosh was in my little girl wardrobe but I distinctly remember having a pair of OshKosh overalls. It was the typical mid-eighties wardrobe staple, right? ;)

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment