Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Backyard Sunshine

Into The Stratosphere!

He's Quite Studly

Waiting Her Turn

Daddy Swings The Highest

We had a rushed afternoon but managed to snag a few moments as a family in the backyard before the sun went down. I know I complain a lot about the snakes, mosquitos, poison ivy, lack of a fence, etc. but I'm going to take so many happy memories from this little plot of land when we move someday. I doubt we'll find such a large, shaded yard so easily again so I'm determined to enjoy everything it has to offer.

Someday, I hope we will have another large oak tree (with a treehouse), a covered patio for summer dining, a large outdoor shed for storing projects that are waiting on me, and strings of outdoor lights near our restored Airstream trailer. Ahh, I've got simple dreams! What is your dream backyard?

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment