Tuesday, October 12, 2010

House of Honey

Currently swooning over the design projects over at House and Honey. I love the way designer Tamara Kaye-Honey uses updated classics to create elegant yet very livable interiors. My favorites from her:
Picture 1Picture 32
Picture 3 Picture 35
Picture 28
Picture 40Picture 30Picture 36 Picture 34
Picture 33 Picture 39
Picture 2
Picture 29
photos via house of honey

Did you notice the marble countertop in the kitchen that runs down the sides of the island? That's definitely going in my dream home inspiration file! What about you, any favorites?

P.S. She also has a decor shop in South Pasadena. I hear it's filled with a beautiful selection of wallpaper and fabrics, whimsical and playful accessories, and unique pieces of furniture. I must visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment