Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let's Get Lost In The Weekend

Acorns
source

Pocket calendar illustration
source

I WILL NEVER BE DONE
source

*Brett and I went on a movie date to see The Social Network last night and thought it to be exhilarating.

*I fell while in the shower yesterday morning and have a fairly sore bruise on my lower back from falling on the side of the tub.

*Brett managed to bribe Sebastian to get a flu shot with him today but Target doesn't administer them to four-year-olds. Trying again somewhere else tomorrow. There was an Optimus Prime involved.

* I've decided on a theme for Ruby's first birthday party but will need the assistance of my parents and a box containing things from my childhood that is still at their house. Dad, I'll call you.

* Took the kids thrifting this week and hit the jackpot on second hand (but not vintage) clothes for them.

* Met a new online friend and her daughter at Nathanael Greene park for a kid's concert. Got lost trying to exit the park after dark and ended up almost driving across a grassy opening to find a way out. It wouldn't be the first time, right Mom? (Don't tell my coach it was me that ruined the soccer field.)

* Working really hard this week not to let life feel overwhelming or to pretend that it's not really feeling that way.

* Feeling inspired by a medium I haven't spent much time on in the last two years.

Whatever your week was like you have my permission to enjoy and get lost in your weekend. Leave Friday behind and don't come back until Monday.

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment