Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Outside

Nature Center
Brett and I took the kids to the Nature Center this weekend like we have done every Fall since we've lived here. It's usually right after the trees have changed and there are five shades of yellow leaves lining the path. Last year I carried Ruby so this year it was Brett's turn.

The Nature Center
The Nature Center
The Nature Center
The Nature Center
The Nature Center
Blending In
I found this yellow leaf and couldn't pass up the easy photo op.

Woodsy Love
The rest of our weekend was spent catching up on laundry, going to a preschool fall festival, getting up early to participate in/watch the MSU homecoming parade, thrifting, grocery shopping, wondering why Ruby is boycotting her naps, and driving around town looking at rentals.

Why, yes, we are relocating!

Brett and I have been talking about finding a place with a little more space for a couple of months and are finally out looking. I've got my eye on one that has a great layout, tons of light, room for a designated studio space, a fire place, a driveway, and a garage! I never knew I could get so excited for those last two! I just have to twist Brett's arm and remind him that the pink subway tiles on the bathroom floor would only be for a year. (They're actually kind of fantastic!)

Posts scheduled for this week include recent Etsy purchases for the kids, a sneak peek at birthday party planning, and some recent vintage finds from the weekend. And the elusive but ever so charming DIY garland...(mwah, ha, ha, ha).

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment