Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Want to Play?

Today the mailman rang my bell and handed over the cutest polka dotted package!

This cutie is from Carol at Carol's Heirloom Collections.

Awhile back Carol asked if anyone would like to participate in a

Pay it Forward game.

I signed up.

Here's how it works...the next three people who tell me they would like to play will receive a gift from me some time in the next year. Don't you love that open ended time line? No pressure!



You also get three people to play with you and you send them a gift in the next year.
Is that as clear as mud?


I love the things Carol sent to me. Three little signs that can be enjoyed over the holiday season ahead. What a cute idea. :)

Thank you Carol for sending me these darling little signs.
I really like them!

Now it's your turn. Leave a comment if you would like to play along.
Stop the Presses:
I just realized there's a beautiful Paula Deen candle that I put aside at first.
Woo hoo! I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment