Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blogging Thoughts and a Question: Edited Saturday Morning


In a perfect world, I would understand all the ins and outs of blogging and computers. However, I'm just always a step behind when it comes to the computer skills part. So, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask a question and tell you my opinion about something. :)


Question:

-Is it possible to change the text size on the sidebars but leave the text size in the main area a different size? In other words, I want the sidebar fonts to be smaller than the center.


Opinion:

-I really love it when blogs have Categories somewhere that can be clicked on. Sometimes I love to just sit and look at Decorating..sometimes I love to just look at Recipes. Anywhere you want to put them is great. That's my humble opinion.
Edited to Add: Several people have stated that they aren't sure how to add Categories. When you are writing a new post there is a rectangle down in the bottom right corner of the box that is for labels. You can label the post there each time....decorating, recipes, holidays, etc. Post for the day. You also need to Add a Gadget called Labels. The Blogger program will automatically identify each post and put it in that category for you. This way when someone visits you they can click on a category and look at all the posts that you've done pertaining to a specific subject. Is that as clear as mud?


Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment