Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 Honest Things & 7 Brilliant Bloggers

~
Picture 92.png
image via here
As mentioned yesterday, I was tagged by Kristin over at Discover Interior Design for the Honest Scrap Award. Following the award rules, I am to share 10 Honest Things about myself :

1. I permed and highlighted my hair in high school...it was pretty much a frizzy dry mess!

2. I'm so bad at maintaining my plants. They certainly don't look this good:

Picture 84.jpg

image via here

3. Although I took a few levels of advanced calculus in college, should someone need help with that subject, I'd be totally useless because I can't remember a thing!

4. When I was younger I hated my name because when we'd go to theme parks, I could never find a souvenir with my name on it.

5. I get nervous if I'm traveling to a new place and I don't have my GPS navigation system with me.

55.jpg

image via here

6. I can be a total crybaby.

7. On days when my hair is "second (or third) day dirty", I'll put it in sleek ponytail...it usually looks better than when I try to do a ponytail with freshly washed hair.

badgleymischka-behatiprinsloo.jpg

image via here

8. I wish I had paid better attention in my accounting classes -it'd really come in handy right now that I'm starting my own business.

9. I live in a big city but eventually I plan on moving to a smaller city, particularly one where there's less traffic. I love being in laid-back relaxed environments, preferably near the beach!

20090304020.jpg
image via here

10. I hate washing the dishes and usually leave that chore for my husband to do :)

Now, to pass on the award to 7 brilliant bloggers, here are my picks (in no particular order):















I hope you'll spend some time checking out each the blogs above. You're sure to find great inspiration! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment