Monday, October 5, 2009

Joining the Procrastinator's Party

Woo hoo! I'm joining in with the Inspired Room Procrastinator's Party and proclaiming that I will redo my laundry room. Below you can see some before pictures. Truth is that I didn't remember to take the pictures until I had already cleaned out the room.


There is usually a laundry basket sitting on the dryer, clothes folded on the counter, other junk, and the ironing board is usually set up in the 5" of floor space.

I iron my clothes. Do you? This is a habit I've decided to try and curb. If I can break myself of ironing all the time then I won't have to have that 5" of floor space taken up.

This is the plan: paint, hang chandelier, replace knobs, remake picture memory board, some sort of rack for hanging clothes, and a rack to hang ironing board on. Also need to add some cute things in there that just make the room more fun.

How much have I procrastinated about this room? I think I talked about this a year ago! It's so embarassing. So here we go! Go visit The Inspired Room and join in too. :) Come back here on October 20th to see the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment