Friday, October 16, 2009

Love the Look: White Coat + Mauve Handbag

I love white coats in general, but I particularly love how this one is styled in the photograph below. This woman is looking ultra chic with a mauve colored handbag, a lovely pair of heels, and fresh flowers in hand.

whitecoat+flowers
image via here
I'd love to find that exact coat (loove the cut!) and handbag, however the print on the image is so tiny I can barely read it, not to mention it was featured in Greek Vogue which means even if I found out where the pieces are from, I'd probably have to empty out my entire savings to be able to add them to my wardrobe :-/

Luckily, there are a few equally stylish alternatives for getting the look:

frenchconnection+whitecoat.jpgchloewhitecoat.jpg
French Connection Double-Breasted Wool Coat 298.00 ; Chloé Ribbed Ottoman Coat 459.00

oldnavycoat2.jpgold navy coat.jpg
How great are these from Old Navy?!? Thanks Patricia for the tip! :)

Wool Blend Bell Sleeve Coat 99.50; Wool Blend Tab Waist Coat 89.50

Other great options not pictured: Victoria's Secret Classic Wool Coat 109.00; bebe Funnel Neck Wool Coat 198.00; Charolette Russe Wool Trench 34.99
*There was also a pretty nice one I saw at Forever 21 that was no more than $50 but I couldn't seem to find it online to link to this post :-/

Picture 6.jpgmarcjacobs_classicq_babygroovee.jpg
Coach Parker Slim Tote 358.00 ; Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Groovee Satchel 348.00;

B Makowsky Jakarta Toteoldnavy+fauxleathertote.jpg
B.Makowsky Jakarta Tote 208.11; Old Navy Tote 24.50
Not pictured: axcess Coco Satchel 24.00

I'm having a hard time picking my favorites! Either way, I'm making additions to my wish list!

Have a beautiful weekend!

xo,

Arianna

No comments:

Post a Comment