Saturday, October 3, 2009

Guess What We Saw?

Carolyn and I went and visited the Annual Parade of Homes last Friday.

Guess what we saw that totally excited us...wallpaper! It's true.

Now I realize that for some of you this sounds awful or maybe people still use it where you are. We haven't seen any wallpaper in our area in a few years. I told you once back here that I'm the only nerd in town that still has wallpaper, right? I say this lovingly so please don't get your feelings hurt if you have some. Because you see...I love wallpaper.

Have you seen the gorgeous wallpaper that Sue has? Or that Cathy has? I just swoon when I visit their blogs. Have you seen the toile that Penny is going to put in her bathroom? Love it!

I made a brief visit to the American Blinds and Wallpaper website and these caught my fancy.



I think I'd have to avoid those huge flowers.

The damask patterns seem to be popular.


Love this brownish pattern below although it wouldn't match anything else in my house.


My two very favorites from a Pierre Deux book.


I could be convinced again. Could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment