Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Love Books :)

Today I looked at my Nell Hill books for the 4,738th time. Really, no exaggerating. I still get good ideas from those books though. Plus they stack up nicely and I can decorate on top of them.

Anyway, I wandered over to Amazon to have a look around for new inspiration. Do you have any of these books? If so, tell me what you think.

I will openly confess that I was drawn to the red flowers and stripes in the above picture.

This Cottage Style book looks gorgeous. I bet there are great ideas in there but I have to pass on the white slip covers. Wouldn't it be dreamy to have white slip covers? For 3 minutes or so?

I love the look of these cups or bowls all stacked up. Aren't they pretty?

More peeks of red and some beautiful houseplants.
I don't really have houseplants but I'm going to work on that.


Will you tell me some of your favorite decorating books?
It's getting pretty chilly outside and coffee with a good book is an awfully nice treat.



Happy Friday to all of you.

Thank you so much for all your kind words about my laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment