Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Laundry Room Complete

How pitiful is it that I didn't finish my project in time for the Procrastinator's Reveal party? Um...yes I know it's pretty bad. I have my excuses though. Really!

I have finished my laundry room project and I love it!

I'll show you around but keep in mind that this is a utilitarian room and too much foofoo just won't work for me because I am the


Laundry Queen!
by that I mean I do a lot of laundry


This is the view peeking into this long narrow room. When I say long I mean maybe 10 or 12 feet. As far as width goes, I can almost reach from one side to the other.



This print has been with me for probably 17 years. It's a reproduction of a Mary Cassatt painting. I love her. Besides my dogs this is about as close as it gets to having girls in the house.


This little rack is hiding behind the door and I've been hanging clothes on it.



My tin ceiling tile bucket that did hang on my front door with real plants in it. Now it's in here with one of the best fakes I've ever seen.



Apothecary jar and a picture of the Love of My Life.


Not too many accessories though because I fold laundry on the counter and on top of the washer/dryer.




This picture board was the cause of my laundry room taking so long. I made this about 8 years ago and it has a collection of my boys on it. I love to stare at these pictures. I considered taking it down or changing it....in the end it just has to stay.

This picture board is in the category of, "If the house is on fire grab it and run."

You understand, I'm sure.

We put up this chandelier that did belong to my husband's grandmother.

It makes the room absolutely sparkle.***


Not bad for a laundry room. :)


Oh, I almost forgot. I grabbed these cute glass knobs at Hobby Lobby yesterday. I only bought two but I'm going back for more. Just a little more sparkle.



No comments:

Post a Comment