Sunday, September 5, 2010

When a Girl Goes Back to Work

The other day I taught our fourth graders a lesson on cause and effect in stories.  For example, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.....he's going to ask you for a glass of milk.  Are you with me?

This post is When a Girl Goes Back to Work....she will want and need new clothes!  Do a little virtual shopping with me.


Love this vest from the Gap. 
I'm stalking it at the store, waiting for a sale, and the luck to find a small.



Love this sweater from Ann Taylor Loft. 
I have pinstripe pants that would match this perfectly.



Yes, please!  Jacket from Talbots.  I love the cut and color of this.
Perfect with slacks, skirts, or jeans on casual Friday.

Speaking of Talbots.  Have you seen their fall catalog?  Swoon!


Adorable combo from Boden.


Perfectly professional outfit from Eddie Bauer.

I only buy things on sale.  How about you?

Thanks for coming along with me. 
I want to say, "Thanks" to so many of you who have sent comments lately. 

School is great.  I absolutely love my kids and co-workers. 

I'm a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment