Sunday, September 12, 2010

In Transit

Fall Paraphernalia
The kids and I took a last minute trip to OKC to see my parents and both sets of my grandparents for the weekend while Brett had drill and worked on three major projects for school. We're headed back home this afternoon. I stopped at all of my favorite flea markets/thrift shops in all of my favorite places and found some lovelies including ANOTHER vintage globe in excellent condition, tons of pretty little linens for one of the projects I shouldn't be starting, and some sweet vintage jewelry. I'll do a show and tell soon!

My goals for the week are to let myself go to bed an hour early each night, finish up Small Craft tutorials a few days ahead of time, and to schedule some activities for us to do as a family to celebrate the changing seasons. Apple picking is one of them! I've also started thinking about a certain little girls' first birthday party that is suddenly just around the corner. (Wasn't she just born!)

I hope your weekend was swell! I can't wait to hear how Renegade went from Elsie and Katie and I'm looking forward to having coffee with one of my favorite New Yorkers!

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment