Friday, September 17, 2010

She Takes After Her Mama

The Littlest Hipster
I found this red velvet zippered jumper in a little town in Southern Missouri last month and wasn't sure if I loved it until today. I paired it with a polka-dotted onesie from Target and one of the black headbands I got in a pack from Walgreens. It's super soft and if I distract her long enough after I put it on she'll forget about pulling it off.
The Tulip Dress
This is my new vintage dress from the new Red Velvet Dress Shop. Elsie pulled a few from the stacks for me to try on and this one took the cake! I love the print and it's a really nice fit on a good day. ;)
That makes TWO vintage dress days in ONE week. I get a gold star!
xoxo,
Rachel

p.s. I got to see the lovely Margot this afternoon over coffee. Thanks for making the drive to see us and for the goodies you brought my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment