Friday, September 3, 2010

The First Time In Eight Years

The last time I colored my hair was my junior year of college and it was short and I only used like 1/3 of the bottle from the box. I didn't even own a digital camera back then but I'm sure I have a film print in a shoe box under my bed. I stopped coloring because of the upkeep and I'm not really a high maintenance kind of girl when it comes to grooming. Some days I wish I was but the curls are hard enough to tame as it is.

However, this weekend is our annual RVA weekend and I saw a few days ago that Holly had gotten a new hair cut and I decided I needed a little something-something myself. Then I saw that Elsie had scheduled an appointment to get her hair colored red and that Holly's still looked red. So this weekend Emma will be the only non-redhead in the bunch. Well, besides the bald babies.

It's nice having a little change of scenery. Who else is going red this fall?

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment