Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do the following images capture your
Southern loving heart?


Oh Honey, I love Sister Schuberts rolls! Have you ever tried them? We smear butter all over them right before they go in the oven and they are pure Heaven!

I don't have this book but it sure looks like a beauty. I bet you Tablescaping girls might like it.



Now I know you recognize this!



What is all of this about? Our friend Nancy gets to have a give away compliments of Southern Lady magazine! She's famous, I'm telling you.

She gets phone calls from Phyllis Hoffman's people!

That means Nancy has people, right?

Well, the scoop is that Southern Lady magazine is having an event -that I totally wish I were attending . Southern Lady Magazine is sponsoring a give away of some great items. Pop on over to Nancy's blog to read all about it. Then visit Southern Lady to read about the Savannah get away - that I totally wish I were attending.

Come back here in a couple of days. Let's talk about living in the South!

No comments:

Post a Comment