Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Beautiful Book on a Beautiful Day

A couple of weeks ago I promised you all a peek at this new book. It's called Classic Country by Kathryn M. Ireland. Kathryn designs beautiful fabrics and this book is mainly a display of the many ways her fabrics have been used in different settings.

I brought my iced tea out on a quilt in the backyard to enjoy the Fall day. :) Would you like some tea?

I love the paisley fabric used on those roman shades below. I'm pretty sure that fabric would be perfect somewhere in my house. Hmmm...I bet BJ and Nancy would like it too! We could Flaunt Our Reds with this fabric.

Here's a gorgeous bedroom to look at. Don't you love the look of two twin beds? I do.

The sections in this book are separated by adorable colored drawings. Some people are so talented. Other people take pictures of the shadow of their head!

You can't hear this but there are big thundering booms coming from behind the trees over there. Hopefully it will rain.

A pretty dining room and staircase. This look timeless to me.


Here's a gorgeous vignette we could all copy.



Pretty fabrics. That big painting is too fancy for me but I love the symmetry of the display.


I hope you enjoyed the little peek at this book. It's very pretty.

Speaking of decorating books, have you ever checked the decorating section of your library? Mine has several very nice books. This book was a gift from my sweet son Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment