Tuesday, September 29, 2009

7 Things About Me & 7 Fab Bloggers

image via luke1_37
A huge thank you to everyone for all your supportive comments on the business card design and name. I truly appreciate all your feedback!

A special thank you to Ashley from At the End of the Day who selected me as a Kreativ Blogger and Kristin from Discover Interior Design who tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award!
Ashley's award asks me to list seven things about me that people may not know. Here are my 7:

1. I've memorized pretty much every line in the movie Anchorman with Will Ferrell and love quoting it randomly.

2. I majored in Sociology at UCLA and was the first in my family to graduate from college (and high school for that matter!).

notebooks.jpg
3. I was very much involved in competitve cheerleading (did you know it's a sport?) during jr high and high school and I loved defying cheerleader stereotypes.

4. I can be very clumsy.

kg001214aw.jpg

5. When I was in grade school, I was a huge Baby-sitters Club and Baby-sitters Club Little Sister books.

6. My absolute favorite thing to eat is cherry tomatoes sprinkled with chili powder. Simple but sooo yummy!

7. One of my many goals is to write (and publish!) a socially conscious children's book within the next 3 years.

The award also calls for seven Kreativ Blogger nominees. I've chosen the authors of the following fabulous blogs (be sure to check each of them out!):








Tomorrow I'll select 7 other bloggers for the Honest Scrap award and share 10 honest things about myself. I hope you'll stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment